Complementary Partnership :
Our extensive experience treating thousands of people has taught us that the best treatment is the combination of a complementary and unique partnership between our professional staff and the patient's family. From the moment you contact us, our trained staff will provide the best, warmest and most devoted long-term care possible for your loved one. This will give you the peace of mind to provide them with what you have always given them - quality time, support and an anchor of family love, which is irreplaceable. No less important, we will make sure to give you sound advice, an attentive ear, support and the confidence that your loved one is in the best possible hands. Together, we will embrace them with everything that they need.
Who we are :
"Matan" Healthcare Services & Advanced Long-Term Care was established in 1987 and started out with one small office and a large vision; it is now the oldest and most experienced private company in Israel providing long-term care services and home care for the elderly and infirm nationwide.
The company was founded by Chairperson Ms. Rina Ramot, who has a BA and MA in social work and vast experience in the fields of academia and in the organization & management of large community systems.
Currently Matan has about 20 branches countrywide, and works diligently and devotedly in various fields of welfare and health services,
together with government, municipal and public organizations.
Among the areas of activity :
- Home care services ( Israeli and foreign ).
- Care of patients with Alzheimer's and similar diseases.
- Private care in hospitals - 24/7.
- Consultation to locate the most suitable Home for the Elderly.
- Running a chain of protected accommodation facilities.
- Training services ( professional support ).
- Operating a day-care center for the elderly (as part of a Home for the Elderly).
- Services of doctors, psychiatrists and social workers for the Israel Prison Services.
Our staff have been carefully selected and number about 4000 employees. This includes: caregivers, registered nurses, gerontologists, social workers, psychiatrists and physicians - all of whom provide the very highest level of professional and personal service, listening to the needs of the client and ensuring total dependability, quality, and compliance with Israeli Standards.
We believe that providing the very best long-term care is not only our job, but also our mission. This is what makes "Matan" one of the leading companies in the field of healthcare, long-term care and welfare.
Our credo :
- We will ensure that the patient lives in his home and within his community with dignity - by providing him with the very best social & healthcare services.
- We will be attentive to his needs, considerate of his limitations and - as professionally and humanely as possible - will do our utmost to improve each patient's quality of life .
- We will keep the patient and his family informed about their rights, and will assist them to take advantage of these.
- We will at all times provide both the patient and his family with the fastest possible response, assistance and support.
- We will continually strive to cultivate human resources through imparting knowledge, skills and professional tools; while supporting, training and supervising.